Writing for Y!CN and Freelance writing tips for writing on the web.

Get the latest news!

I was blessed with my first grandchild recently, a girl. I started thinking about all the cool things we can buy for her: dresses, hair accessories, and cute little shoes. Then I realized she's almost old enough to have her ears pierced. I found some really nice baby screw back earrings at Become.com. I found a nice variety of earrings ranging from plain silver earrings to bears, ballet slippers, and little hearts. They also have them in gemstones, but I think my favorite pair has to be the ladybugs.

While at their site, I decided to check out their monkey baby clothes. In addition to some pretty cute clothes, the line also includes diaper bags, a plush 'Monkey Magoo and Blankie Too' that comes in a keepsake banana gift box, and little red soft sole shoes. Absolutely adorable!

Lastly, I cruised over for a look at their comfy bassinet strollers. These strollers are nothing like what I had for my own children. These strollers are reminiscent of a bygone era. I'm thinking the '20s and '30s. These are really nice and, if they are taken care of, may even make for a nice heirloom; however, some of them are a little pricey.  (Paid Post)

Leave a reply

About Me

Freelance writer - Featured A&E Contributor at Associated Content by Yahoo!(Yahoo! Contributor Network) where I have been writing since August 2008. I have been published on Yahoo! News and Yahoo! omg!

Hire Me ...

Need content? Feel free to leave a comment with your contact information. Comments are moderated so they will not be visible for others to see. Only serious queries, please. Thanks!

My Pals

Archives