Writing for Y!CN and Freelance writing tips for writing on the web.

Get the latest news!

Denise Kawaii has a really great blog about the mind and "adventures" of a writer and other various thoughts. I love the look and feel of this blog and plan to dig in a little deeper as soon as I have some free time on my hands. Go ahead and pay her blog, Quiet Keystrokes and Midnight Ramblings, a visit.

Leave a reply

About Me

Freelance writer - Featured A&E Contributor at Associated Content by Yahoo!(Yahoo! Contributor Network) where I have been writing since August 2008. I have been published on Yahoo! News and Yahoo! omg!

Hire Me ...

Need content? Feel free to leave a comment with your contact information. Comments are moderated so they will not be visible for others to see. Only serious queries, please. Thanks!

My Pals

Archives